Fill on our “Getting Started” form and we’ll get in touch right away!
Why so many forms? Seems kind of impersonal...
Here’s the deal – We know forms kind of suck, but we’re trying to move away from emails and we’re trying to standardize a lot of our project management tasks, as that’s what allows us to deliver such a high-value product for this price.
We want to create a different way of making websites, with the best qualities of both the inexpensive DIY template options, and the personal service of expensive agencies. If we streamline the time-consuming project management work by collecting some info through forms, we can allocate more time to making your site a unique and true reflection of the best qualities of your company.
And it speeds everything up since we’d otherwise fill in the forms when we talk on the phone.
Here's the process we'll work through
Here’s an overview of the main steps we’ll follow if we move ahead with a new website:
- First, on this page, fill in a little bit of standard stuff we’ll have to ask you for anyway . It’ll take about 3 minutes, give or take.
- We’ll reach out and be in touch, probably within a few days, or whenever you’ve noted, if you fill in the contact time part of the form. During that first call, we can walk you through some more steps…all with the idea of getting your project done as soon as possible. We’ll make some agreements about the process and start date, answer any questions, review what’s included and what’s not, and hopefully come to an agreement to get started.
- We’ll send you an invoice for the first month of payment.
- You’ll receive a welcome email with lots of details, including a user account so you can have get access to your own private area of this website, where we’ll post any info about our work. That way you don’t have to keep looking for that email! We’ll update and migrate everything from this area over to your own website once that’s up and running. Plus, your user account can eventually be the username and password on your own site.
- You’ll also then have access to some sections of this site that will prompt you to start thinking about content and design, both areas that require your input.
- We’ll work through a series of briefs about things like your domain name and email, branding and design, and the content and structure of the site.
- Then we’ll both have some work to do – we’ll start building the infrastructure and staring on the design round for you to approve, and you’ll start organizing the text and images.
- …lots more steps we’ll explain as we get into the process of building your site, but basically we’ll look to get everything set up for the site in the first month, and then start on the marketing and SEO stuff in month 2 and 3.
That’s about it for now. Once we start, we’ll dive a bit deeper, but we wanted to share the basics before you make a decision, just so you can see how it will go.
We’re looking forward to working together!