Search Engines prioritize sites with dynamic, active content.
C1. On-site Dynamic Content Creation & Optimization
A stream of new content on your website that gets found by search engines when people look for content like yours. Google rewards fresh content with higher rankings.
i. Writing Blog Posts and Articles
High value if done regularly over time. Recommend 1-4 articles/posts per month.
- Researched posts on relevant topics, approved by you
- Each one is between 750 – 1000 words
- Includes 1 round of grammar/wording and light edit revisions
ii. White papers and Case Studies
- Longer, more directed content
- Post white papers and case studies on LinkedIn, online journals, trade magazines
- Profile a successful project, highlight achievements, demonstrate professionalism
C2. Off-site Social Media Content Creation & Management
Posts, profiles and content on other sites that link to you, creating “relevance” in the eyes of search engines. New content is ranked higher by search engines.
Three package sizes or custom. ($350/mo, $675/mo, $1000/mo)
- See “SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT FOR SEO”
C3. Analytics, Tracking & Reporting
Google Analytics monthly reports showing website traffic. Get a monthly snapshot or delve deeper into the details.
Option 1: Monthly Highlights
Basic site traffic results, trends, overview and brief analysis
Option 2: In-Depth Report
Thorough analysis of specific keywords, detailed trends in traffic, page-by-page breakdown, suggestion and action items for strategy amendments and new tactics.